Have you or a loved one suffered injury or a worsening of condition at the hands of a doctor or other healthcare professional? Don’t assume that the doctor did everything that could be done to avoid causing you to suffer harm. Medical professionals receive extensive training and education and are bound by a duty to uphold the highest standards of practice, yet they are still capable of making mistakes. When they do, the results can be devastating for the patient
Are You a Victim of Medical Malpractice? We’ve recovered millions for our clients.
If you believe that your injury may be the result of a medical professional’s negligence, contact us at the Montee Law Firm, P.C. Let us come to you at the hospital or in your home, for a consultation and to determine whether you have grounds for legal action. We have helped our clients recover insurance settlements and jury verdicts in excess of $250 million, and when you work with a Kansas City medical malpractice lawyer from our firm, you will have more than a century of combined experience on your side.
- Birth injuries and OBGYN mistakes
- Prescribing the wrong medication or dosage
- Surgical and anesthesia errors
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
- Emergency room errors
- Improper treatment
- Failure to warn patient of risks
- Defective medical equipment
Our firm represents the rights of the injured, and we can help you whether you have suffered from prescription errors, a wrong diagnosis or surgical errors, as wellas if your child has suffered birth injuries which should have been avoided. This may be a highly difficult time for your family, but we will give you the support and advocacy you deserve.
At the Montee Law Firm, P.C., a we utilize a five step evaluation to determine whether you have a medical malpractice claim:
- Consultation with the client regarding the factual background
- Collection of all medical records, bills, X-rays and other relevant documentation
- Detailed and thorough review of the medical records by our medical malpractice team to determine if your case has merit
- Working with a qualified expert when necessary who practices in the same area or specialty as the healthcare provider who will provide an opinion as to whether that healthcare provider committed medical negligence
- Discussion with client regarding our findings and any opinion of the expert
Our goal is to help you recover financial compensation for your past and future medical expenses, your lost income and pain and suffering. Winning a malpractice case can be difficult, as the insurance company will often field a powerful legal defense team, but we are prepared to take on any case, no matter how challenging.
Contact our firm to learn more about how we can help.