Drunk driving is a serious crime, but the legal system doesn’t always provide justice. If you suffered an injury or the loss of a loved one in a DUI-related car accident, the Montee Law Firm, P.C. is ready to help you hold the responsible party liable for medical costs, lost wages, and noneconomic damages. Our team has recovered more than $250 million for our clients; let us put this experience to work for your case.
Get a free case evaluation when you click here. Drinking and driving is not only an act of extreme negligence, it is also illegal. The driver who caused your injuries will most likely face prosecution and criminal penalties, but there is no guarantee that you will receive any form of compensation without taking legal action. You should not be forced to pay the price for your accident, and we can represent you in a personal injury lawsuit to hold the other driver accountable.
- We have more than 100 years of experience
- We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients
- We are always available to our clients, including weekends and evenings
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident caused by a drunk driver, you can find help in claiming compensation by coming to the Montee Law Firm, P.C. A Kansas City auto accident lawyer from our team can meet with you at your home or in the hospital to discuss the accident and determine the full scope of the impact your injuries have had on your life. We can fight to help you recover financial compensation for everything from your medical expenses, your lost income in the present and future, and the pain and suffering you have been forced to experience.
- $ 1.225 Million Settlement–The client and his wife were traveling to visit their granddaughter when a drunk driver collided with their vehicle. The client’s wife was killed on impact, and the client suffered devastating injuries, including a broken femur, shoulder, and tibia.
- $ 2 Million Jury Verdict–After 52 years of marriage, the client’s wife suffered fatal injuries in a car accident when a commercial vehicle ran a red light. Montee Law Firm, P.C. secured a $2 million wrongful death jury verdict and $17,500 of personal injury damages for the client.
- $ 1 Million Settlement–A driver accidentally stepped on the gas pedal instead of the brakes and hit the victim, who suffered fatal injuries. The victim’s family sought wrongful death damages and our team negotiated a $1 million settlement.
Drunk driving is a serious problem in Kansas City. According to Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), Missouri ranks 31st out of all states for the number of alcohol related fatalities, while Kansas rates even worse, at 47th in the nation.
Whether you have lost a loved one and want to claim wrongful death damages or if you have personally suffered catastrophic injuries, we understand what a difficult experience this may be for you and your family, and will stand by you as your case progresses. Our team has recovered more than $250 million for our clients, and weare ready to begin your claim.
Fill out a free case evaluation form or call 888-507-7618 to discuss your case.