Have you been injured while working on a construction site? If you are serious about recovering compensation for your medical bills, your lost income and your pain and suffering, you need an aggressive and experienced Kansas City personal injury lawyer on your side. Suffering injuries in a construction accident may have placed your livelihood at risk, and you cannot afford to take any chances with the outcome of this situation.
RECOVERING COMPENSATION FOR
CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENT INJURIES
Have you been injured while working on a construction site? If you are serious about recovering compensation for your medical bills, your lost income and your pain and suffering, you need an aggressive and experienced Kansas City personal injury lawyer on your side.
At the Montee Law Firm, P.C., we’ve been fighting on behalf of local injured workers and residents since 1996. Since that time, we’ve achieved the following:
- More than 100 years of combined experience
- More than $250 millioninverdicts & settlements
- A $12.25 million settlement for an explosion that occurred during the construction of the Triumph Foods plant in St. Joseph, Missouri –the largest personal injury settlement in the history of Buchanan County
- A $2.185 million settlement for an accident occurring in a construction zone
- A $900,000 settlement on behalf of a cement truck driver killed in a construction site car accident
Our legal team is ready to beginwork on your case today. Whether you have suffered acatastrophic injurysuch as an amputation, atraumatic brain injuryor aspinal cord injury, or if you want to sue for thewrongful deathof a loved one, let our dedication and skill work for you. Fill out a freecase evaluationform to tell us more about your case.
KANSAS CITY CONSTRUCTION
Construction sites are inherently dangerous places to work and are filled with hazards such as:
- Open trenches and pits
- Unstable ladders and scaffolding
- Falling objects
- Heavy machinery and equipment
- Large commercial vehicles
You have a right to expect that your co-workers and supervisors will take every possible precaution to prevent accidents, and can demand compensation when you are injured through no fault of your own. Depending on the circumstances of your accident and the severity of your injuries, you may either choose to file a claim through your employer’s workers’ compensation program or in a personal injury lawsuit. Let us review your case to determine how much your claim is worth and advise you of the most effective course of action.
For a free consultation with a Kansas City construction accident lawyer, call (816) 533-3332.