Boating accidents present numerous opportunities for injury and tragedy. In addition to threats of broken bones,brain injury, and drowning,victims may also face difficulties obtaining emergency medical care. Whether you have been injured on a small fishing boat, a speedboat or any other type of watercraft, you may be entitled to financial compensation if the accident was caused by:
- Another’s negligence, including boat operator negligence
- Boating under the influence
- Defective products
- Preventable hazards or dangers on another’s property (premises liability)
A Kansas City boat accident lawyer from the Montee Law Firm, P.C. is ready to begin work on your case today, and will stand by you throughout the process of your claim, advising you of your legal options and fighting for your right to fair compensation.For more information about your right to compensation after a boating accident, fill out a free case evaluation form.
For more information about your right to compensation after a boating accident, fill out a free case evaluation form.
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the of the moment, so blinded by desire.
Drowning is perhaps the most common type of accident on the water, and even those who survive the incident often receive serious, life changing injuries. The respiratory system may be damaged by inhaling large quantities of water, while the brain tissue may be permanently damaged by hypoxia, or oxygen deprivation. Others who are injured in boating accidents may suffer broken bones or a traumatic brain injury from an impact, or even a traumatic amputation in a propeller accident.
When you work with an attorney from Montee Law Firm, P.C., you can benefit from the following:
- A legal team with more than century of combined experience.
- The help of a firm that has recovered over $250 million in compensation since 1996.
- Attorneys who are prepared to handle challenging boat accident claims, including those involving catastrophic injuries or wrongful death.
- Free consultation & personalized service
We believe that you should not be forced to pay the price for another person’s mistakes, and we work tirelessly to help you recover the amount you deserve.Contact an attorney from our firm to discuss your case